Kwara State Civil Service Commission on Tuesday announced vacancies for applicants into various ministries, departments and agencies in the state.
This was contained in a statement issued by the Permanent Secretary of the commission, Mal. Jiya Goshi.
The statement said that the application portal kwaracscjobportal.com will be opened from Friday, April 9th to Sunday, April 18th 2021.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant position in the following Ministries, Department and Agencies in the Kwara State Civil Service.
Solacebase reports that the openings are in the following MDAs:
1) Min. of Agriculture and rural development
2) Min. of Education and Human Capital Development
3) Min. of Health
4) Min. of Finance and Planning
5) Min. of Works
6) Min. of Energy
7) Min. of Enterprise
8) Min. of Environment
9) Min. of Sport and Youth Development
10) Bureau of Statistics
11) Bureau of Land and Office of Surveyor General
12) Physical Planning Authority
13) Min. Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
14) Office of the Auditor General (Local govt. and State)
15) Min. of Women Affairs and Social Development
16) Min. of Water Resources
17) Min. of Local Government. Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development
18) Min. of Communications
19) Min. of Justice
20) Office of Head of Service
It added that applicants are expected to possess; Professional qualification, Highest Education certificate, WAEC/SSCE Certificate, Citizenship Certificate, and birth certificate or declaration of age.