Presidency Denies Releasing Ministerial List

The Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity Garba Shehu has just issued a denial of news which had made media rounds earlier in the day as regards the much-anticipated ministerial list.

Nigerians have been expectant about the ministerial list after the President had earlier announced that his decision on the members of his cabinet would be made public this July.

On Tuesday, Garba Shehu via his verified Twitter page revealed that he had not been briefed on any list which was purportedly said to have come from him, and as such, said any such list should be ignored.

“My Twitter account is a verified one. Whoever wants to know what I have said should go to it, not to a fake one. I have no breaking news on the appointment of ministers because I have not been briefed about it.

“Ignore the report they are attributing to me, please,” Shehu tweeted.

See the tweet below:

NAN