A near disaster was prevented at former Kano state governor’s house Malam Ibrahim Shekarau when a spark ignited fire at his residence at Mundubawa Avenue in Kano.
The incident which was attributed to electrical spark occurred on Sunday evening.
Speaking to Solacebase on the issue , Media Aide to the former governor, Malam Sule Yau Sule said the incident occurred at about 4.00pm and affected two rooms out of the whole building.
He explained the fire was immediately put off as no much damage was done
Solacebase recalled that the house was built for him by the Kano state government immediately he left office in 2011 as part of retirement package.
- News2019.12.30Faces At Freedom Radio News Presenter Asmau Muhammad Sani Wedding Reception In Kano
- Education2019.12.18FG Directs Min. Of Education To Hold National Summit On Research
- Agriculture2019.12.16Why Bank Of Agriculture Is Still In Distress – Nanono
- News2019.12.10BREAKING: Court Stops Ganduje From Creating Kano State Council Of Chiefs